– A preview of Dave Eggers’s forthcoming novelization of Where The Wild Things Are from the New Yorker.
– I will join the club, in the event of my untimely death, please politicize my death in whatever way possible to advance the causes in which I believe.
– This seems like a really excellent piece of art, as is any that gets the cops angry.
– GQ has a solid index of douchey colleges. Duke is on it like a dozen time.
– Via InfiniteSummer: An excellent argument that writers like Eggers and David Foster Wallace are not ironic. And irony sucks.
– This new Drake (aka Jimmy of Degrassi) track with Lil’ Wayne, Kanye and Eminem is pretty excellent. Wayne kills it but Drake holds his own. Oh, and Kanye? No matter how cool “statutory” sounds rhymed with “statues of me,” please stop saying you rape things. Thanks